Sunday, March 1, 2009

A new toy

I have been spending loads of time recently on twitter.

It is the most amazing resource EVER! I assume that the lucky people with loads of followers who tweet questions and get answers, I on the other hand am in the process of growing a pool of followers and much to my great surprise people seem to find me - in one week i have gone from zero to 36!

How does that work for an obscure little twitterer like me? Well somehow people find me and seem to like some of what i have to say enough to give me a shot...wow!

I will admit that when I started I had no intention of contributing, I mean what could I possibly have to say of any importance to the rest of the world. But by chance (and I assume an automatic message) one of the people I was following sent me a message back "Hello and thanks for the follow. I look forward to learning from you."

Learning from me???? Well that sent me into a state of panic, I guess that was the push that I needed to realise that I had to contribute too - not just be a twitter leech!

So when I find some information interesting I figure that other people might too and i tweet about it - the best part is you can do it in only 140 characters, but the worst part is you only get 140 characters...sometimes there is just more to say on a topic and I guess that's where you shift to the blog huh!

So here I am - anybody interested can follow me @artrox and see what my rambling scattered mind has to say about life, art, marketing and education.

Phew! I'm exhausted after typing all those characters....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com