Thursday, May 29, 2008

Start at the very beginning...

....a very good place to start!

Inspired by the lovely Julia Andrews (a la Sound of Music) I have decided to do just that.

Having procrastinated waaaay long enough I am jumping in to practice what I would like to preach.

You see, I firmly believe in the power of art, journaling and vision work to achieve your goals - but for the longest time have felt that unless I am doing this every day - LIKE - EVERY DAY - then how could I possibly be a good leader for the cause.

Then it struck me, a BFO (blinding flash of the obvious.....what were you thinking.....??) that if I blogged it I really would do it.....So here goes.

I hope to bring inspired thinking into my own life by brining it into yours.

Welcome to the making art rox blog....together!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com