Saturday, May 31, 2008

Clear out the clutter

One of the best things you can do (it's also good feng shui) is get rid of clutter.

I spent an evening going through a bunch of books and magazines I have been holding on to for years and have plenty to take to the charity shop for somebody else to enjoy.

But the biggest gains were in those books that I bought and placed into the bookshelf to read 'later', but somehow never got around to. Quite a few of them are more relevant to me now than they would have been when I bought them!

Ever heard that saying when the pupil is ready the teacher will come, rediscovering some old resources have really inspired me!

So do yourself a favor - spend a little bit of time tackling the clutter that accumulates in our lives - be it mental or physical and you may just find renewed vigor for something you thought you had lost, or find the spark of a new idea in something you forgot you had.

So today's task is to try and make time, even 30 minutes, to tackle some clutter and cleanse!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com